Thursday, January 1, 2015
If you have follow me, you know I am a strong proponent of New Year's Resolutions, Goal Setting, and Goal Sharing. Here are my goals for 2015:
1. Rework and publish Need Your Love.
2. Rewrite and publish The Higher Law.
3. Finish writing and polishing, then publish Sartin.
4. Write and then publish A Life to Call Our Own, the sequel to A Place to Call Their Own.
5. Write the sequel to Disappear With Me.
6. Write the sequel to The Higher Law.
7. Write a non-fiction book about achieving your goals.
8. Start writing A Love to Call His Own, the sequel to A Life to Call Our Own.
What are your goals for the year? I'd love to hear.
Stop by my friends and see what their goals are for 2015: