Saturday, July 7, 2012

Arrested for Kindness



If you were arrested for kindness, would there be enough evidence to convict you? ~ Unknown

On your dream journey, if you were arrested for the amount of sharing you're doing with others, would there be enough to convict you?

I am so grateful to have been apart of a few organizations where sharing of ideas was promoted and, really, a core value.  U.S. Bank was a wonderful organization for sharing of ideas across the country.  I was also involved in direct sales (Tupperware, Avon) where the sharing of our success with others helped us grow our businesses and become more successful.

And that's the purpose of my blog.  I hope that if you are also a writer working on getting published, you are finding some solace in my stories of my own challenges with that goal.  If you are on some other goal journey, my hope is that you find some solace on our parallel journeys.  I hope you're finding some transferable ideas that help you on your dream journey.

If you follow me, are you a fellow writer or are you on another dream journey?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment