Saturday, October 27, 2012

Everything in Life is Doable



Everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it and the imagination to improvise ~ Sylvia Plath

I'd like you to consider that everything is life is doable, if you have the guts to do it and the imagination to improvise. 

I hope your year is going as well as mine.  I finished writing my first novel after four years and actually wrote the first draft of a second novel.  Now I'm working on revising and editing the first novel in hopes that a small press will publish it.

Depending on your goal, it might not be too late to get started this year if things aren't working out like you had planned.  And you also have all next year to plan on reaching your goals as well.

What are you working on to finish out the year strong?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment