Saturday, April 19, 2014

Not Smart Enough





Some of the world’s greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible ~ Doug Larson

Have you ever sat in your dream journey and realized that you sat in your seat before? I am a believer in deja vu. I honestly think that our minds play tricks on us when we are sleeping and help us visual our goals and dreams, whether we want them to or not.

I have just completed the first two days of RainbowCon here in Tampa, FL. Not only have I sat in on panels, but participated in an author Q&A session, a book reading, and sat on a panel about Historicals in the last couple of days. In nearly every roundtable I’ve sat in, I’ve felt like I’d been there before. I actually dreamed of meeting all these other m/m authors! I don’t know if it’s my association with them on Facebook and Twitter or what, but I swear I could feel myself re-living moments of time the last two days.

That experience has been wonderful! A friend at work told me I was going to want to take a week off work when I return to write, and she was soooo right! I am in total writing mode and wanting to make The Higher Law even better than I think it is already.

Have you ever had those deja vu experiences in your dream journey where you know you sat in the chair before?

Don't forget, my novels are on sale through tomorrow while I am at RainbowCon! 

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Amazon US!



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from Amazon US!


Or, check out my author page on Amazon UK.

Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Use #APTCTO and #disappearwith me to mention on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment