Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Here's to the Initial Feeling of Stepping into a Sauna



Here's to the initial feeling of stepping into a sauna ~ Jill Badonsky

I can't tell you the last time I got to sit in a sauna.  But this toast resonates with me because instead of thinking of stepping into a sauna, I love to visualize living my life in our dream house.

A couple of years ago, we found a rough floor plan of our dream home in a magazine while waiting at a doctor's appointment.  I tore the sheet from the magazine and we've had it hanging on our bulletins board ever since. My dad has even started working the blueprints and we have drawing of what it should look Ike that hangs above the mantel.

Visualizing your success at the end of your Dream journey is important.  So whether it's the materials things you might be able to realize at the end of your dream journey or the intangible rewards, visualize yourself reaching your goals and living the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment