Sunday, October 5, 2014

Exactly Like You



Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it ~ Tallulah Bankhead

No matter what your dream journey, there is almost always someone ahead of you to look up to. Nearly every profession has a prescribed set of success steps that one can follow to achieve success.

In the same respect, you also have to pick and choose the steps that feel right to you. For example, instead of writing the sequel to my first novel right away, I chose to move on to another time period and different characters to help build my writing skill. Now that I have almost five manuscripts under my belt, I feel like I can return to the first novels and do their sequels better justice.

What do you do that breaks the mold (and is successful for you) in your dream journey? I’d love to hear!

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from BookStrand!



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from BookStrand!



Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Join the conversation, use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment