Monday, May 25, 2015

Book Reviews, Rants, & Raves!: History Week Part II: Brita Addams



My lovely, talented, and gracious mentor, Brita Addams is on the Book Blog today, talking about the Golden Age of Hollywood. Check us and comment to enter to win a back list of one her titles or a copy of my first novel, A Place to Call Their Own.

Book Reviews, Rants, & Raves!: History Week Part II: Brita Addams: History Week Part II kicks off this week with my mentor, Brita Addams! Tarnished Gold , my novel set in the Golden Age of Hollywo...





______________________________________________________________





Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me will be available from Amber Quill Press on May 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment