Saturday, June 13, 2015

History in the Hot Lane: A Place to Call Their Own by Dean Pace-Frech



I am hanging out with Shiloh Saddler talking about balancing historical accuracy and social progress!

History in the Hot Lane: A Place to Call Their Own by Dean Pace-Frech: It is my pleasure to welcome a fellow M/M historical romance author to History in the Hot Lane. I'm currently reading A Place to Call Th...


__________________________________________________________-



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?
 
My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from
JMS Books LLC!

It is also available for pre-order from Amazon!










Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me will be available from Amber Quill Press!


No comments:

Post a Comment