Saturday, July 2, 2016

Transported by Art



Here’s to be transported by art or the wind ~ Jill Badonsky

I’ve been reading a lot of non-fiction recovery/self help stuff lately in addition to genre fiction. If I’m more honest, I’ve probably been neglecting my fiction reading.

Even reading the non-fiction topics, I get lost in what I am learning. It’s been a great opportunity to rediscover myself and figure things out. I can’t tell you how many moments I’ve had thinking “that’s why I do or think that way” or “that makes more sense.”

Now matter what genre you read, the art of the book can transport you to new worlds. That’s the great thing about reading.

What are you reading this weekend? I am still working on A Tested Love by Kayla Jameth.

_______________________________________________





Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Amazon US!













Can two men find love amidst the pervasive culture of  propriety, honor, and expectation of the 1960s?

My latest novel, Need Your Love is available from Amazon US








No comments:

Post a Comment