Saturday, May 26, 2012

There are Shortcuts to Happiness



There are short cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them ~ Vicki Baum

Yes, dancing a very short cut to happiness.  This inspiration also reminds me that our goals and dreams don't have to be complicated, they can be simple.

One simple step I changed in my life this last week was reducing the amount soda pop I've been drinking.  I didn't register with me how many cans I was consuming a day until I came to my new office.  It's a small office to begin with and when I saw those cans start to stack up day after day, I realized I should make a change.

So I've been drinking more water and less soda and I feel wonderful.  That was something very simple I could do, have immediate success, with immediate reward for my efforts. 

And this all comes back to keeping our routines simple so that achieving our long term goals and dreams are always fun and exciting and on the horizon.

What have you simplified in your life lately?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment