Sunday, June 9, 2013

Become a Person of Value



Being successful is easy. Being respected and appreciated is special. Rather than becoming a person of success, become a person of value ~ Ed and Deb Shapiro

Do you truly understand the value of what your dream journey brings?  It's my opinion that the best dream journeys bring value not only to yourself, but to others as well.

When I was in direct sales, that value was bringing valuable products and services to the masses.  For some, that was also offering a career that could provide a few extra dollars a month or replace income from a traditional job.

Now that I'm a writer, I have similar goals.  Although I enjoy writing and just write some of the stories I'd like to read, the bigger goal is educate, entertain, and inspire.  I hope that my work inspires others to reach their goals.  I hope my work educates on the realities of LGBT issues.  I've written before that it's hard in the current political climate for any writing to not have some undercurrent of equal rights.

How does your dream journey benefit others, directly or indirectly?

No comments:

Post a Comment