Saturday, June 15, 2013

Where Do I Start?



You grow the most in the area where you already show some natural advantage, some natural area of talent or strength or passion. That's where you start ~ Marcus Buckingham

Where do you start when you undertake a big dream journey?  You start at a natural area strength or passion or talent, just like the quote says.  It's that simple.

I started writing by just sitting down and thinking about my characters and getting the story going.  Now the beginning section of A Place to Call Their Own has undergone some adjustments, but the intent of the story has always been the same.  My strength and passion was that I wanted to write a novel, I developed the talent along the way.

Where do you start when you dig into a new project?

No comments:

Post a Comment