Sunday, December 1, 2013

Let Your Light Shine



Let your light shine before men; that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven ~ Matthew 5:16, ASV

I don't usually share Bible verses as quotes, but this verse is one of my favorites. I have the Mark version in a picture frame on my writing desk. We read it in church today and I just had to share it. (If you don't believe in the Christian God, just substitute Father and heaven for the things you believe in. I believe we all believe in the same supreme being, but that's a different blog post!)

It has been a busy month! I started the month by finishing content edits for Disappear With Me. Then I tried to do NaNoWriMo again. If if ever say that I'm going to do that again while I work full time, will someone please remind me that it's just too much?

The month rounded out with line edits and then galley reviews for Disappear With Me. It's been a crazy month and normal routines have had to take a back seat, but that's the cool thing about my routines. They are always up for negotiation depending what's going on.

How do you let your light shine for the world to see?

_____________________________________________________________


Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural?  


My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available for pre-order directly from Musa Publishing today!

Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment