Sunday, September 28, 2014

Poetry is the Evidence




Poetry is just the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash ~ Leonard Cohen

How is your dream journey going for 2014? We still have about 14 or 15 weeks left of the year to accomplish things. I had a rough draft writing time last year, but got back on track in January. I’ve been going strong ever since. I started with a new crit group of other gay romance writers that has helped my craft as well. I finished one manuscript and an very close to finishing two others.

Whatever “poetry” can be translated to in your dream journey is just the evidence that your goal is going along, or burning, well. For a writer, it is the production of well-written manuscripts. If you’re in sales, that is the growth of your business. If you’re in school or changing careers, it’s each of those steps towards that new education.

How are your goals coming along for 2014? I’d love to hear!

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Amazon US!



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from Amazon US!


Or, check out my author page on Amazon UK.

Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Use #APTCTO and #disappearwith me to mention on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment