Saturday, April 25, 2015

Balance



Just don’t give up on trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong ~ Ella Fitzgerald

Balance, balance, balance…I’m having some issues with NSEDJ (not so evil day job, I really do love working for the people I do) and getting my writing editing done. Even as I write this during the week before Saturday, I am not going into the office until noon today. But as soon as I am done with some writing chores, I will crack open the laptop and work on some projects.

I am trying. I make lists of the most important tasks that need to get done and then focus on those in the time I have in the morning and in the evenings. It’s all a delicate balance.

What other tips do you have for maintaining balance in our busy lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment