Thursday, September 8, 2011

Are You Chasing Your Dream, Living It, or Both?




My j-o-b that pays the bills has been hectic again for the last two weeks.  But I just realized, I am living that dream.  I left a retail job last year to return to a call center and I love it.  I have been managing a new department since   February; we started from the ground up and everything is going pretty smooth.

Although I don't always have the energy to work on my writing and blogging like I should, my writing career is still on my horizon.  I am still chasing that dream.  No matter how tired and exhausted I am, I manage to get some reading done.  That's a writing activity, right?

So I hope that you're either living a dream or chasing a dream.  I happen to be doing both.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I would say I am living both. I also have the day job, but fit in enough of my own creative pursuits around that to feel fulfilled. Good luck with your endeavors!

    OK HW

    ReplyDelete