Monday, August 29, 2011

Here's to the Little Things...



Here's to the little things that bring great joy, like butterflies, comfortable shoes, and lying on a blanket in the sand ~ Jill Badonsky

Here's to the little things that bring us joy. I hope you are moving forward on your goal journey and it is something that brings you joy.

I've been reading a book written by a person from my hometown. As a matter of fact, she was a substitute teacher when I was in high school. How wonderful it's been reading The Buchanans: Storm, by Carlene Keim, having known Carlene from growing up. It's given me a new spark in m own writing as the first draft of A Place to Call Their Own gets closer and closer to completion.

So here's to the little things in life...I hope you're enjoying some of those little things in your goal/dream journey!

Have a great week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment