Saturday, January 14, 2012

How Deep is Your Puddle?



You can't tell how deep a puddle is until you step in it ~ Unknown

When I started writing A Place to Call Their Own four years ago, I had no idea of all the support available to new writers.  I expected to go to the public library, check out a few books on how to get my manuscript published, and be done with it.

I am still amazed at all the support and resources available for new writers.  The explosion of the social media in the last few years has helped this tremendously.  I love having my group of Facebook friends and people I follow on Twitter posting articles of interest to help me in my quest to become a published writer.

So whatever goal journey you're on, just get started.  After you get going, examine all the information you might be able to find on making your dream a reality. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree Dean, there are amazing resources out there, including people are glad to help personally. Writing has changed my life.

    ReplyDelete