Thursday, February 23, 2012

Keep It Simple Stupid!



KISS it!!

My chore for the day was to go get the tags on the car renewed today. What should have been a quick trip to the DMV to get this done turned into a two hour ordeal and I still don't have that chore completed.

Keep it simple, stupid is an acronym I've heard most of my professional career. In my frustration with the Missouri DMV, it occurred to me that the whole process could be much simpler. And that's what I needed earlier today.

It also occurred to me to take my own advice for the DVM and make sure my dream journey of getting published simple. As a modern day novelist, all I need to do is write every day, read every day, and be social every day. That's it until A Place to Call Their Own is done and ready for publication.

Any dream journey should be whittled down to three to five different steps. What is your dream journey and how can you KISS it today?

No comments:

Post a Comment