Saturday, November 26, 2016

Hold My Hand and I'll Go Anywhere With You



Hold my hand and I’ll go anywhere with you…such romantic words that can only come from a romance novel, right?

How about hearing those words after spending four years in the Civil War in the 1860s? That’s the set up for my first novel, A Place to Call Their Own. Frank Greerson and Gregory Young return home to Iowa after the Civil War to gather their belongings. They plan to head west to unsettled territory in Kansas to stake their claims and build their lives together where no one will bother them. Or so they think.

APTCTO is my debut novel, it originally came out in 2013. The current, second edition, was released by JMS Books in 2015. I am planning on starting the sequel, A Life to Call Our Own, in January 2017 after I finish my current WIP, Sartin.

I also chose APTCTO as my giveaway through InstaFreebie during the Big Gay Giveaway!



 
And check out other great books on The Big Gay Fiction Giveaway!


All e-Books are 35% off at JMS Books this weekend!
_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from JMS Books !










Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Leander convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural?

My second novel, Disappear With Me, is available from JMS Books!




Can two men find love amidst the pervasive culture of  propriety, honor, and expectation of the 1960s?

My latest novel, Need Your Love is available from JMS Books!


My contemporary short story, "Jackpot!" is available in the Love is Proud Anthology from JMS Books! All proceeds benefit the victims of the Orlando Pulse Shooting!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment