Sunday, November 6, 2016

Rainbow Snippets ~ Disappear With Me





“Charles, what you are asking me to do is to denounce myself as something evil and deny myself any hope of contentment in the future. That I cannot do. I am a child of God, created in His image. God doesn’t make mistakes. I cannot admit I have done anything wrong in good conscience, sir, and live with that admission for the rest of my life. Whether I take your deal or not, I lose my ward—my son. Peter means the world to me. I need to prove my innocence so I may raise him as I have been charged to do.”

Get your copy of #DWM here:




This is the Third Edition of Disappear With Me. Check out past reviews on Pinterest.



Also- Check out other great LGBTQIA+ novels on Facebook through the Rainbow Snippets Group!



_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from JMS Books !










Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Leander convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural?

My second novel, Disappear With Me, is available from JMS Books!




Can two men find love amidst the pervasive culture of  propriety, honor, and expectation of the 1960s?

My latest novel, Need Your Love is available from JMS Books!


My contemporary short story, "Jackpot!" is available in the Love is Proud Anthology from JMS Books! All proceeds benefit the victims of the Orlando Pulse Shooting!









5 comments:

  1. Thankfully life has gotten better for many LGBT people, but sadly, many still face this same opposition. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scene you've set. It says so very much and definitely makes me want to read the book

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a lot of heartache in that snippet.

    ReplyDelete