Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Full On Metamorphosis



Any transition serious enough to alter your definition of self will require not just small adjustments in our way of living and thinking but a full on metamorphosis ~ Martha Beck

There is nothing more profound I can add to today's quote. 

I hope you all are having a productive week and moving forward on your dream journey. If finished typing another draft of Disappear With Me.  I need to review some feedback from my writing group, line edit for typos and then it will be ready to send to my editor at Musa Publishing.

I also got back to my third novel, The Higher Law. I'm excited to hear what my writing group has to say next week.

What have you been up to this week?

______________________________________________________________

Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?
 
When the War Between the States ended in 1865 many Americans emerged from the turmoil energized by their possibilities for the future. Frank Greerson and Gregory Young were no different. After battling southern rebels and preserving the Union, the two men set out to battle the Kansas Prairie and build a life together. Frank yearned for his own farm, away from his family—even at the risk of alienating them. Gregory, an only child, returned home to claim his inheritance to help finance their adventure out west.

Between the difficult work of establishing a farm on the unforgiving Kansas prairie, and the additional obstacles provided by the weather, Native Americans and wild animals, will their love and loyalty be enough to sustain them through the hardships?

Purchase A Place to Call Their Own from Amazon today!

Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.

Join the conversation:  use #APTCTO to talk about the novel on social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment