Saturday, July 20, 2013

Move Forward



Whenever you're tempted to dwell in the past, repeat this single word: forward. Brainstorm one positive thought and action to use to keep you moving forward. When you're tempted to indulge in a negative, regressive behavior, swap it for one that will move you forward ~ Karen Salmansohn

A Place to Call Their Own has been out for two weeks.  Some days I wake up and I still can't believe it. 

But do you know what I did first on that Friday morning after I posted the buy links on Facebook and Twitter?  That's right, I worked on my manuscript for Disappear With Me.  I moved forward.

Whenever you reach a milestone goal, the best piece of advice I've ever heard is to do some more of what you've been doing.  When I was in direct sales, when you made a leadership level we celebrated and then said, "Go do another show and recruit some team members." As a writer, more than once this last month all I've heard is, "The best marketing tool for a writer is to write, write, write, and keep writing." That for me is exciting.

Keep moving forward, whatever dream journey you're following.  Are you moving forward this weekend?




______________________________________________________________

Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?
 
When the War Between the States ended in 1865 many Americans emerged from the turmoil energized by their possibilities for the future. Frank Greerson and Gregory Young were no different. After battling southern rebels and preserving the Union, the two men set out to battle the Kansas Prairie and build a life together. Frank yearned for his own farm, away from his family—even at the risk of alienating them. Gregory, an only child, returned home to claim his inheritance to help finance their adventure out west.

Between the difficult work of establishing a farm on the unforgiving Kansas prairie, and the additional obstacles provided by the weather, Native Americans and wild animals, will their love and loyalty be enough to sustain them through the hardships?

Purchase A Place to Call Their Own from All Romance today!

Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment