Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Exciting New Chapters



Although it may be terrifying to get out of your comfort zone, it's very exciting to start a new chapter in your life ~ Katie Couric

For the first time in twenty-two months I am out of my comfort zone. I do not have completed manuscript that is ready for submission. It's just the way 2013 went, I published the two manuscripts I had completed and didn't do a good job of continuing to write anything new.

Then three different ideas started popping into my head, so I got a bit distracted. Then I tried to write one draft in November for NaNoWriMo (I keep telling you to remind me I can't do that, but I still see myself trying next November.)

So anyway, here I am, working on three different manuscripts this year and hoping to get two of them published. This "self-deadline" is definitely different than the first two novels, but it is exciting. Can I do it? Absolutely!

What exciting chapters are starting in your life this year?





______________________________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?



 
Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural?

Purchase A Place to Call Their Own or Disappear With Me from Musa Publishing today!

Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.

Join the conversation:  use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme to talk about the novel on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment