Thursday, January 2, 2014

What a Banner Year!



If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world ~ JRR Tolkien

What a banner year! I sold and published my first two manuscripts and started a third!  My goal was to get one published and write a third manuscript, so I'd say I did pretty good.

A Place to Call Their Own was named one of their Best Historicals by The Novel Approach Reviews.  See the story here:

http://thenovelapproachreviews.com/2013/12/31/2013-the-year-in-reviews/

What about next year? My big, fat goal is to finish the manuscript I've started and write two more first drafts before the year is done. I do hope to publish two of the three as well.

If you follow me, you know I take New Year's Resolutions very seriously. Now by putting it out there, it helps me be more accountable to myself as well.

What are your goals for the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment