Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Job That Takes the Longest to Finish



It's a job that's never started that takes the longest to finish ~ JRR Tolkien

How is your New Year going?  Mine hasn't started with the gust of the last two years, but it's started. I've been dealing with being sick since the Saturday before Christmas and still have the lingering cough. If there's anything I've learned in the last few years, and last few months, is to listen to my body and take it easy when I'm not feeling well.

But having my routines ready to go and taking notes while I'm laying on the couch sick has me ready to go once again today. I'm not exercising yet, but I'll exercise my mind and get some writing done this morning.

Once your routines are established, it's easier to get back to them. If you look back on past blog posts, I'm sure I'll have written about how I just worked through the cough and cold. I needed to do that then, but now I can rest and get back into routines.

Besides a little writing and movie early this afternoon, that's it for us today. Just rest and try to get over this illness.

Are you working on New Year's Resolutions this weekend?





______________________________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?




Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural?

Purchase A Place to Call Their Own or Disappear With Me from Musa Publishing today!

Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.

Join the conversation:  use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme to talk about the novel on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment