Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pure Transparent Freedom



I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom ~ Simone De Beauvoir

Have you ever experienced pure transparent freedom? I feel it when I am in the throws of writing. I love the feeling I get when the creative juices are flowing and the words just pour out of my fingers, from the keyboard, onto my screen.

What makes you feel that freedom? Are you pursuing that this year?  If not, I hope so. Remember, I've blogged about this before, New Year's Resolutions are goals for the year, not just January. You don't have to start this month or next and can still reach your goals. I didn't quit smoking until April the year I did that and it was May before I went back to school to finish my bachelor's degree.

Even if you don't start this month, you can get going on the passion that makes you feel pure transparent freedom this year.

Did you set any New Year's Resolutions or goals?





______________________________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?



 
Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural?

Purchase A Place to Call Their Own or Disappear With Me from Amazon US today!

Purchase A Place to Call Their Own or Disappear With Me from Amazon UK today!

Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.

Join the conversation:  use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme to talk about the novel on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment