Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hold Fast to Your Dreams



Hold fast to dreams for it dreams die life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly ~ Langston Hughes

The first month of 2014 is done. How are you doing on your New Year's Resolutions?

I hope you haven't given up. I think I mentioned Thursday that my first couple of weeks into the New Year started off rocky and uncertain. I am now back in a groove and on the right track to achieve my goals this year.

I've also mentioned before that when I quit smoking and went back to school, I didn't even start those goals until later in the year. Hopefully that's your case as well.

I think what people don't realize is that you have a whole year to achieve your goal. If your goal is to exercise more, you went to the gym the first week and then got out of the groove, try starting over again. Maybe you tried to do too much too soon. Maybe the time you'e carved out to go to the gym ended up not working for your schedule as well as you thought. Regroup and try to start over this month.

Remember, you have the whole year to accomplish your goal. How's your 2014 going?

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?

My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Barnes and Noble!



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from Barnes and Noble!



Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme to mention on social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment