Saturday, February 22, 2014

What'd You Say Your Name Was?



Every time we start thinking we're the center of the universe, the universe turns around and says with a slightly distracted air, "I'm sorry. What'd you say your name was again?" ~ Margaret Maron

Talk about a kick in the pants! Last week I finished the first draft for my third manuscript, The Higher Law. I really thought I had a handle on my writing and editing routines and tried to write a little bit on Sartin, my fourth manuscript, and work on polishing The Higher Law.

It proved to be too much! Add to that Valentine's Blog Hops and giveaways and other promotions coming later this month, and it's been a crazy week for me. I had to revise my plan to meet my goals this year. The crazy thing is, everything gets done earlier this year by focusing on one manuscript at a time.

So the point is you might always have to revise your routines. Even if you have big goals, you might be able to revise your plan to reach those goals if the other parts of your life demand more time.

How are your routines for 2014 going?

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Amazon US!



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from Amazon US!


Or, check out my author page on Amazon UK.

Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Use #APTCTO and #disappearwith me to mention on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment