Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Book Reviews, Rants, & Raves!: Double Takes by K. Vale



Book Reviews, Rants, & Raves!: Double Takes by K. Vale: Character Interview with Gio Savale By Kimber Vale Hi, everyone. I had the pleasure of nailing down my MC of Double Takes,...

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Kobo !



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from Kobo!



Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Join the conversation, use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment