Saturday, May 3, 2014

Faithful Gardeners



Help us to be ever faithful gardeners of the spirit, who know that without darkness nothing comes to birth, and without light nothing flowers ~ Mary Sarton

What an amazing couple of weeks! Still on a high from RainbowCon, I am furiously working to complete the manuscript for my third novel, The Higher Law. Things are coming along, just not as quickly as I had hoped. I have added 60 - 80 pages to this manuscript, which has been a rarity for me. Usually I cut stuff in the later versions. It’s a result of what I learned at RainbowCon.

It’s been a busy week as well. Now it’s time to take a deep breath and enjoy my birthday this weekend.

What are you up to?

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Smashwords!



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from Smashwords!



Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Join the conversation, use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme on social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment