Thursday, April 21, 2016

Out for a Walk



I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in ~ John Muir

Have you ever “craved” the chance to sit down and work on your favorite activity? Whether that is reading a book, watching a new movie that is out, or just have the weekend to be off work?

Establishing routines and working them consistently can cause the same good feelings about working on your dream journey. There are times when I am ready for bed, just so I can get up and working on my writing in the morning. There have been jobs in the past where I literally hit the floor excited for Monday and to sell after the weekend.

We are about a third through the year. Now is a good time review your resolutions. Have you started on them? If so, good for you! Is it because you’ve developed routines that work for you in your life right now?

If you haven’t started, is it because you haven’t worked out your routines? I will admit sometimes it is tough and always a work in progress for me. But I’m getting back into it. Slowly, but surely, I am back to getting up early and working on writing, editing, and other tasks like writing blog posts.

I’d love to hear how you’re doing with your routines this year!

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from BookStrand!



Can two men find love amidst the pervasive culture of  propriety, honor, and expectation of the 1960s?

My latest novel, Need Your Love is available from BookStrand!

No comments:

Post a Comment