Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Answers are Within



Take full account of the excellencies which you possess, and in gratitude remember how you would hanker after them, if you had them not ~ Marcus Aurelius

After you discover your dream journey, there might be a time of hesitation before you actually get started. If you’re already in the chosen field of your dream goal, this just might mean that you stall progress. For those who haven’t begun…well we all know what that means.

If you’re in that position, don’t despair. Fear of the unknown is natural. Remember this: you have the answers deep inside.

Yes, you read that right, each of us has the answers inside ourselves for the questions we seek.

When I started writing, I had no idea what I was doing. I didn’t even know the ending to the story at that point. I had the words in my head and I started typing them out on the blank page on the computer. Inside though, I knew I was going in the right direction.

I did seek out help through books and feedback from others, so the story that is published today is not the rough draft I first produced. I didn’t know everything I needed to know (do you ever?), but I had a gut feeling on where to start and how to progress.

You have the answers deep inside. Take a moment to listen and see what you find out.

I’d love to hear about a time when you figured out your own answers in your dream journey.

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Omnilit!



Can two men find love amidst the pervasive culture of  propriety, honor, and expectation of the 1960s?

My latest novel, Need Your Love is available from Omnilit!



No comments:

Post a Comment