Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Faithful Gardener



Help us to be forever faithful gardeners of the spirit, who know that without darkness nothing come to birth and with out light nothing flowers ~ Mary Sarton

When asked recently how I feel, with everything going on, it feels wonderful to say that things are going great!

When I examine why, the common denominator seems to be back into regular writing routines. I can’t believe how much better I feel emotionally, spiritually, even physically. The other day (and even the morning I write this) my appetite is back with a vengeance.

Its seems when I operate with all cylinders firing, that is when I’m the best. I’m back to blogging regularly, promoting my titles, and most importantly, writing. I’m setting boundaries at the NSEDJ and spending energy on myself and my relationship with my husband.

The one area still a bit out of balance is my reading. I have devoured as much as I can on self help topics. I need to balance that with fiction of my favorite authors again. I am trying to enjoy Kayla Jameth’s A Tested Love that came out last month.

I’d love to hear about a time when you found peace when you returned to your dream journey goals.


____________________________________________________

Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from All Romance eBooks!



Can two men find love amidst the pervasive culture of  propriety, honor, and expectation of the 1960s?

My latest novel, Need Your Love is available from All Romance eBooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment