Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Gut Feelings



Here’s to clear gut feelings that spare us emotions and save us time ~ Jill Badonsky

The answers to all your questions about our dream journeys are deep within us. We each hold our own answers. Sometimes we just don’t know it.

When I found my story for my first novel, A Place to Call Their Own, something deep inside resonated that it would be my first novel. I immediately started working on notes and research, developing the characters, etc. It took me four years to write the first draft, but I knew Frank and Gregory’s story was the first I would tell.

Recently, my husband had the choice of two jobs. I told him he had the answers within himself. Even though he quit a job he had only just started, he took the job that was Monday through Friday at a small family owned company that he truly loved. Although he felt guilty about quitting the other job, we knew it was the correct decision for him.

I’d love to hear about a gut feeling you had about your dream journey and how it turned out.

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from BookStrand!



Can two men find love amidst the pervasive culture of  propriety, honor, and expectation of the 1960s?

My latest novel, Need Your Love is available from BookStrand!



No comments:

Post a Comment