Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dream While You're Awake



As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake ~ Aimee Bender

As a dreamer, I think we dream when we're awake. Whenever I run across a new catalog, or see something for the house I'd like to get, I always bookmark or Pin it so I have it for future reference.  That's what I love about Pinterest, it's a big dream board (and recipe exchange!).

Do you have a dream board or file?  Whether it's an actual bulletin board above your desk or a file that you keep things in, it's important to keep those goals in front of you.  If I've been disappointed for frustrated, all I have to do is look at my dream boards (most of it is Pinterest)and that reminds me about the big picture.

Do you keep a dream board or file?  When do you access it?

No comments:

Post a Comment