Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Ability of Dreamers



The ability of writers to imagine what is self, to familiarize the strange and mystify familiar, is the test of their power ~ Toni Morrison

It's the ability of dreamers to imagine what is self that is this test of their power.

Can you believe the end of the year is almost upon us?  For my friends participating in NaNoWriMo, they are busy at work this month.  I continue to support them with Facebook messages and Twitter replies.  I reached my goal for the year, which was to finish the first draft of A Place to Call Their Own.  That was a goal four years in the making.

I hope your 2012 has been everything you wanted it to be.  You still have seven weeks to make a dent in your goal, if not achieve it.

What goal are you finishing up in the next seven weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment