Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cover Art Reveal



Pinch me!  Am I dreaming?

Here is the cover art for A Place to Call Their Own.  Earlier this week, I submitted the manuscript one last time for line editing.  Things are well on their way for a July 5th release.

I have a signed contract, I have weekly contact with my editor, I have daily contact with other authors at Musa Publishing.  And sometimes I still can't believe I am just 30 days away from being a published author.

Thank you for sharing this moment with me today.  If you're already published, you know how I feel.  If you're not a writer, but pursuing some other dream journey, I am sure there are stepping stone achievements you can remember. 

Don't you think they did a great job on my cover??

2 comments:

  1. Gina Lapp-RinckerJune 6, 2013 at 9:27 AM

    Congratulations!!! It looks great! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete