Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sharing Together, Succeeding Together



You cannot do it alone. Sharing together means succeeding together. Don't let stubbornness stop you from reaching out to others for help ~ Ed and Deb Shapiro

I love Tuesdays!  No matter what anyone says, Tuesday mornings are easier than Monday mornings; Tuesdays are easier at work. And I love meeting with my critique group on Tuesdays.

Since joining the writing group, I've grown in my writing immensely.  It's wonderful to have 5 or 6 sets of eyes looking at work, helping me to hone it as I put the finishing touches on my second manuscript, Disappear With Me.

I've been a part of the writing community online for awhile, but that has nothing on meeting and collaborating with people in person. 

Where do you find community on your dream journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment