Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Your Greatest Strength



When I walk into a boardroom or stand before an audience or just move through the world, I bring all my history with me--all the the people who paved the way for me are part of who I am. I take my greatest strength from their strength ~ Oprah Winfrey

Where do you get your greatest strength? Maybe it's from your dream journey community. That's where I get a lot of my strength. I love following fellow writers on Facebook and Twitter and seeing them reach their daily goals.

I'm also finding strength from my writing group. I belong to a group of six other beginning writers who critique each others work on a weekly basis.  Each of my partners has a different strength in their writing and suggestions.  As I rewrite Disappear with Me in preparation for submission, I hear their individual suggestions in my head.  All their suggestions strengthening my writing.

Who do you gather strength from on your dream journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment