Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Let Love Direct Us



You do not need to hide your fears or pretend you are stronger than you are. Sharing tenderness and caring, we can let love direct us ~ Ed and Deb Shapiro

So what are you afraid of?  Now that we've got that out of the way, let's move on. 

It's okay to be a little scared when you embark on your dream journey.  I've had so many peaks and valleys and as I come down to the wire for publication, the anticipation is killng me...I can't wait.

I do consider myself lucky.  I have a supportive partner and extended family, some great online friends (writers and otherwise) and a local group of writers cheering me on.  Their love and support will carry me through to publication day and beyond. 

What can you do differently in your journey to let love direct you?

No comments:

Post a Comment