Sunday, March 2, 2014

I'm With You Kid



Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told, "I'm with you kid, let's go!" ~ Maya Angelou

If you've been on your dream journey for a while and achieved some of your goals, I think you might understand what this quote is saying. I am in the midst of revising a third manuscript and trying to keep two published novels on the tops of readers minds.

I just had the busiest of month ever of promotions. I participated in a Valentine's Day blog hop, wrote three guest posts, and had three giveaways. It has been one of those months where every day I worked on my revisions. I didn't always get everything done, but then I reworked my plan. And after two days of working, I seem to be finding a balance between being productive, moving forward on edits, and all the social media interaction and promotion scheduling I need to do.

I'm busy, but it's a fun busy right now.

Do you like to work in a busy fashion?

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from OmniLit !



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural?

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from OmniLit!



Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme to mention on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment