Sunday, March 30, 2014

Love People




The more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people ~ Vincent Van Gogh

There are many different dream journeys out there that one could go after. The most fulfilling seem to be the ones that help the most people. Does your dream journey help to other people? Are you keenly aware of how your success not only depends on other but also helps others?

When I look at my writing history, it always seems I struggle when I forget to write enjoyable stories. When I stress out about characterization, plot, Act I inciting incidents, and other literary nonsense, that’s when it’s difficult to write. When I just focus on letting my characters stories unfold on the page (screen, LOL), that’s when my writing is the best and the easiest.

How is does your dream journey benefit the community? I’d love to hear!

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Smashwords!



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from Smashwords!



Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Join the conversation, use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme on social media!




No comments:

Post a Comment