Sunday, March 9, 2014

There are No Rules



The only rule is that there are no rules ~ Del Close

This is the week I break all my rules in my routine and let my body adjust to the time change.  The last two time changes, I have just had a horrible time with it. I know, I know, I am getting old. That's why I'm adjusting my schedule this week.

The weird thing about is that the exhaustion doesn't show up for a week or two after the time change. So this time, I am just sleeping in for the next few days, then backing my wake up time. By next weekend, I should be back to my regular time and hopefully it will be enough for me to adjust.

If you're just starting a dream journey or just having some early success, I understand how you might be shocked that I would even admit this. I was there one time, too. I just worked through the exhaustion to meet my goals. And there are times when you have to do that. If I were working on edits for release deadline, I'd have to work through it.

It's just a temporary adjustment so I can be more productive overall.

Have you made any temporary adjustments to your dream journey routines lately?

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from All Romance eBooks!



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from All Romance eBooks!



Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme to mention on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment