Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Grass Grows by Itself



Sitting quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself ~ Zen proverb

The grass might grow by itself, but achieving your dream usually does not grow by itself.

How are your goals for 2014 coming along?  After a rocky start (the first two weeks in January were a bit sketchy) things are moving along just fine. I've had to make some adjustments, like getting up thirty minutes early in the drafting stage, but things are moving forward.

I also feel like I'm making more progress on the promotions front. I have a few more things in the works and I'm attending RainbowCon in April. My hope is to not only meet many of the wonderful people I've met on Facebook and Twitter but also find some new readers.

How are your goals for 2014 coming along?

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Smashwords!



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from Smashwords!



Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Join the conversation, use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment