Saturday, April 5, 2014

Balance and Perspective




Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life ~ Gregory Peck

Do you have faith in your dream journey? Do you have faith in the others that went before you? The systems already in place to help you be successful? Do you have faith in yourself?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, good for you! I’m glad that you have faith in everyone and everything, including yourself, out there to make yourself successful. If you answered yes, it sounds to me like you are well on your way to achieving the dream goals you’ve set for yourself.

If you answered no to any of the questions, you’re not alone. Most of us had some fears when setting out to chase our dreams. For me, I didn’t always have faith in myself. I would work hard for a limited amount of time and then I let other “life” things get in the way of my writing routines. Once I identified the best time for me to write and I’ve prove to myself that I can write a complete novel from beginning to end. I have faith in myself to get up every morning at 5:00 AM and get the writing chores done before anything else, even most weekends.

If you’re joining a group of people at different stages of your common dream journey, it’s usually easy to see what success can look like. Those people (and I am one of them now) might have more faith in your than yourself. Lean on them, soak in everything they have to tell, and one day you will find that faith in yourself to make things happen.

Do you have faith in yourself? 

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Barnes and Noble!



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from Barnes and Noble!



Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme to mention on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment