Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mastery of Oneself




One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself ~ Leonardo Da Vinci

Although I run to my friend Pam at work whenever there’s been exciting news on the publishing front, soon after calling my husband and parents, for the most part I try to remain calm about such things. When I registered six months ago for RainbowCon, I was excited to register as an attending author, I was happy to have come up with the registration fee and that I made the list.

Tomorrow I fly to Tampa and boy am I freaking out! I mean, I am going to my first Con as a published author! I have to do a public reading. The only other time I’ve done this has been in my living room for the launch of A Place to Call Their Own. That was just in front of close family and friends. This will be in front of 300 conference attendees!

So wish me luck! I’m sure I’ll be okay and this all just jitters from attending my first Con. Not only do I hope to meet all the people I’ve made friends with through on Facebook, but also introduce some new readers to #APTCTO and #disapperawithme.

How do you handle the jitters on year dream journey?

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Smashwords!



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from Smashwords!



Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Join the conversation, use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme on social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment