Sunday, April 20, 2014

Forest Wilderness




The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness ~ John Muir

RainbowCon 2014 is coming down to a close and I have a busy schedule planned. I am attending two more roundtables this morning and sitting on another one later today. As soon as the panel is done at 2 PM, it will be time to shuttle to the airport.

I’ll busy this week on the blogosphere as well. I’ll be with Joyfully Jay on Tuesday, Erato- GLBT on Thursday, and then Friday I’ll be hosting Max Vos and his new release.

Make it a great week everyone!

This the last day to get #APTCTO and #disappearwithme on sale!

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Barnes and Noble!



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from Barnes and Noble!



Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme to mention on social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment