Thursday, April 17, 2014

Melt into the Earth!



Here’s to lying on the floor and feeling the stress of the body melt into the earth ~ Jill Badonsky

Six months ago when I registered for RainbowCon, I was excited and happy to be going. I was in the midst of edits for Disappear With Me, preparing for the holidays around our house, it was the furthest from my mind at the moment.

But now the time has come and I am here. I can’t hardly believe it! I have met so many people with whom I had only had a Facebook connection before! It’s great to network with others, ask what works for them, and the Con hasn’t even officially started yet. I still have a reading cut to prepare, two panels to sit on and author Q&A session.

It’s amazing that an actual dream is coming true for me this weekend! I am getting ready to experience something I’ve only ever imagined in my head before. I can’t wait to continue to meet folks and get additional advice to make my writing better. A friend at work said I’m going to loathe next week at work because all I’ll want to do is sit and write after all the great advice I hear and pick up on this weekend.

What step in your dream journey are you taking this weekend?

Because I am here at RainbowCon, you can take advantage of the sale on A Place to Call Their Own and Disappear With Me!

_______________________________________________



Is it possible fora two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?
 
My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Musa Publishing!



Love is greater than hope or faith, but can Reverend Leander Norris convince a jury that the love he shares with another man is natural? 

My latest novel, Disappear With Me is available from Musa Publishing!




Then request an Authorgraph, an electronic inscription, from me.




Use #APTCTO and #disappearwithme to discuss on social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment