Saturday, June 11, 2016

Saturday Sentiments



If I’d shouted blue murder every time someone tried to kiss me at Eaton, I’d have gone hoarse in the mouth ~ Robert, Downton Abbey

I’ve spent the last month regrouping and reorganizing my life. I launched the new blog and retooled this one last weekend. I’ve created new routines at home, since I have to take care of all the chores myself now. Above all, I am back to writing again.

I am working on a merman romance, Sartin, here’s a working blurb:

In a world foretold by prophesies and folk tales, what’s more important, happiness or destiny?

Sartin’s amber eyes told his mother, and the rest of the pod, that he was destined to become a great Alewar from the day he was born. Mocked by the majority of the pod for his progressive practice of Decoy, Sartin’s life doesn’t feel like the life of any of the great Alewars his mother told him about. Hoping to find an Alewar mate at his twenty-third Winter Meeting, an injury and storm take Sartin far away from Winter Cove. Nursed back to health by a Land Person, Sartin finds love and acceptance. Torn between his love of Maru and his love of the sea, Sartin must choose between happiness and destiny in this tale of Sartin of the Sea.


Now that it feels like summer, what are you reading?

_______________________________________________



Is it possible for two Civil War veterans to find their place in the world on the Kansas Prairie?


My first novel, A Place to Call Their Own is available from Barnes and Noble!










Can two men find love amidst the pervasive culture of  propriety, honor, and expectation of the 1960s?

My latest novel, Need Your Love is available from Barnes and Noble!

No comments:

Post a Comment